Butt Workout 1: Tone Up from 30 DAY BUTT LIFT is an intense lower body workout that focuses specifically on the glutes to burn fat, tighten the abs, tone the legs, and sculpt a strong and shapely butt. Blast away calories and slim the waist, hips, thighs, and calves as you lift and tone your booty. Join Expert Trainer & “Booty Bible” Author, Alicia Marie in this concentrated, target-toning strength workout, and first installment from the all new “30 Day Butt Lift” Workout Program, only on BeFit! Equipment required: mat, a light set of hand weights, and a sturdy chair.
Learn the secret to achieving a lean and defined lower-body from one of the best as Alicia takes you through an elaborate series of squats, lunges, stretches, bridges, supermans, and kick-backs. Focus your breathing, increase your balance, and strengthen the hamstrings, as you tone and isolate every muscle in the butt. This workout is great for all skill levels and can be modified by adjusting weight. These unique exercises will ignite your weight-loss potential, build strength, and stretch the hip flexors, quads, and back to maximize results and leave you looking your absolute best. Click here for more Butt workouts:
CLICK HERE to go to BEFIT.COM
Click to Subscribe to BefiT on Amazon Instant Video for Workout Solutions for Every Body!
Click here to sign up for the BeFit newsletter for workout tips, recipes and more!
Click Here to Subscribe to the BeFit channel:
For full selection of great workouts like this one, visit the BeFit Channel on YouTube:
Butt Workout 1
EQUIPMENT: Mat, Sturdy chair, a 5-15 pound hand weight/dumbbell (PLUS: towel, water)
WORKOUT MOVES AND REPETITIONS (‘reps’) in this workout:
1. OPEN LEG DROP SQUAT – 15 reps
2. BULGARIAN SPLIT SQUAT – 15 reps PER LEG(you may wish to start with 10 reps and work up to 15)
3. LATERAL LUNGE WITH REACH – 15 reps per side/leg
*STANDING STRETCH QUADS/HIP FLEXORS* – hold 10-15 seconds each leg
*FLOORWORK* (mat needed)
4. BASIC LYING BRIDGE – 15 reps
5. BRIDGE WITH LEG RAISE – 15 reps each leg
6. SUPERMAN – 4 ‘lifts’ at 3 ‘stretched second’ counts each
*KICKBACK SERIES* (on all fours)
7. BENT LEG KICKBACK – 15-20 reps PER LEG
8. CROSSOVER STRAIGHT LEG KICKBACK – 10 reps, each lift in the ‘crossover’ is a rep
* BE sure to complete the bent leg ‘set’ FIRST – then do the ‘crossover set’ for that leg BEFORE beginning the bent leg/crossover set for the opposite leg!
Check out our official website at:
Check us out on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter at:
Check us out on Google+
Check us out on Pinterest
To purchase DVD’s, Check out the Lionsgate Fitness store at: